OUTDOOR 2021 SOCCER REGISTRATION - OPENING SOON !
Pre-Season COVID Informed Consent Waivers will be send out to all your team players once you have registered them in the system and to your team. These waivers must be signed in order for you players to play. Make sure that all your players emails are correct and that they all have their photo's up loaded.
We will also require all players to download the PowerUP Connect App so that we can complete the MANDATORY COVID-19 Check in which needs to be done before you can enter the field! This app will fast track you through the field check in process and you can do it on your phone.
Until further notice & changes to the Provincial COVID-19 safety measures, we will only be allowing 50 people for each outdoor field at one time as per the government regulations.
What this means right now (until the Provincial guidelines change) for the upcoming outdoor season:
Please continue to scroll down to reads how to upload the PowerUp Connect App for Changes to the Game and for Facility Guidelines
You must arrive with the mandatory check in complete!
Go to the App Store and download the Power Up Connect App to your phone.
Once your schedules have been posted you will receive notice before each game to fill out the Mandatory COVID-19 Event Check in.
ALL INDIVIDUALS ENTERING THE FACILITY MUST COMPLY WITH THIS DECLARATION
The Brampton Fairgrounds is taking extra precautions to ensure our client's safety. Our turf is going through a pre-season cleaning, sterilization and dust control servicing. All services and handles will be thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis. The facility will be manned and cleaned before & after each user. We expect you to do your part by picking up your garbage and placing it in the receptacles, refrain from spitting or chewing and spitting out gum on the turf, keeping washrooms clean, use the designated Entrance & Exit and leave promptly from the building when your time is done.
The Brampton Fairground Sport Facility and its affiliated districts, leagues, clubs and teams require the disclosure of exposure or illness is in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further outbreak of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.
An individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, if the individual is younger than 18 years old) who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the facility or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.
1) The novel coronavirus, COVID-19, has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. Brampton Fairgrounds has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all individuals (or their parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
2) The individual has not been diagnosed with COVID-19. ORIf the individual was diagnosed with COVID-19, the individual was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health authorities.
3) The individual has not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. OR If the individual was exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19, the date of exposure was more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
4) The individual is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated with COVID-19. The individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the individual (when applicable) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected.
5) The individual has not, nor has anyone in the individual’s household, experienced any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the last 14 days (including fever, new or worsening cough, fatigue, chills and body aches, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing, nausea, vomiting or diarrhea, pink eye, or loss of taste or smell).
6) If the individual experiences, or if anyone in the individual’s household experiences, any signs or symptoms of COVID-19 after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the individual will immediately isolate, notify Brampton Fairgrounds, and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
7) The individual has not, nor has any member of the individual’s household, travelled to or had a lay-over in any country outside Canada in the past 14 days. If the individual travels, or if anyone in the individual’s household travels, after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the individual will not attend any of the Brampton Fairgrounds, facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
8) The individual is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to practicing physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, adhering to recognized hygiene best practices, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
9) The individual will follow the safety, physical distancing and hygiene protocols of Brampton Fairgrounds.
10) This document will remain in effect until Brampton Fairgrounds, per the direction of the provincial government and provincial and local public health authorities, determines that the acknowledgements in this Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
11) Brampton Fairgrounds will remove and cancel all future contracts with NO REFUND if the individuals and or Clubs from the facility or from participation in the activities, programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the Organization believes, in its sole discretion, that the individual is no longer in compliance with any of the standards described in this document.
12) Everyone entering the building must sign the “Contact Tracing Log” form. (For Brampton North Soccer Members, this will be the Mandatory Event Check in your PowerUp Connect App that is accessible on your phone -- see below for details)
Program & Sponsorship Information: Text or Call Annie @ 416-908-3612
Technical or Registration Assistance: Text or Call Doron @ 647-206-4136
Copyright © 2020 Brampton North Soccer - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by Kids - Fuelled by Soccer