WRITTEN STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTION FOR NEW REGISTRATIONS
Updated Friday April 17, 2015 by Brampton North Soccer.
To begin your ONLINE REGISTRATION - go back to the home page and click on the button that looks similar to the one below - (it is located above the slide show below the home banner and will also contain the year & season you are registering for)
First Time Registrations:
- If you are a NEW client with us and do not yet have a profile, then you must hit the blueCREATE A NEW ACCOUNT button -- do not fill in the email & password if you have not yet created your account.
- The next page will ask you for YOUR information. This will create an online profile for your family.
- You will then have the option to Register as a Coach or an Official if you would like to do either of those roles by clicking on the buttons below your name.
- To Register your CHILDRENT - Click on the ADD A CHILD button.
- Then enter your child's information. (you will need to do this for each child you wish to register.
- Once you have imputted your child(ren) information, you must now click on the blue REGISTER AS A PLAYER button underneith their name. (you must also do this for each child.
- once you have competing registering all of your children as players you can proceed to the green CHECK OUT button.
- Complete the payment information until you return back to your Profile page.
- An automatic email will be sent to you with confirmation and your online receipt. The receipt will also be stored in your profile for future printing.
If you require further assistance please check out the ONLINE VIDEO TUTORIAL located in the left menu as well as the PARENT HELP LINE - How to use your profile - Also located in the left side menu.
PLEASE NOTE: All communication by the League and Coaches will be done by email or online. All regsitration information, team allocation and schedules can be found in your PROFILE which you will create when you register. Please write down your username and password.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID EMAIL ADDRESS to receive all communication.
ATTENTION: email settings or computer settings are often set to take emails from multiple recipients and put them into your junk mail. PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL!! To avoid this you need to add us as a contact in your email settings !
It is the responsiblity of the Parent to check the PROFLE and Schedules on a regular basis. This negates the posibility that you do not get contacted, miss an important event or game -- EVERYTHING CAN BE FOUND IN YOUR PROFILE !
This article has No Comments.
You must be a member of the League and logged in to
post comments. Login here.